Sunday, March 29, 2009

Roman Holiday | Worth Retweeting



Worth Retweeting

Roman Holiday

babajee Posted 17 minutes ago from SocialScope
babajee
Watching Roman Holiday (1953) "She's fair game, Joe. It's always open season on princesses"

RadioConelrad Posted 25 minutes ago from TwitterFon
RadioConelrad
I don't know how not to fall in love with Audrey Hepburn every time I watch "Roman Holiday". I look at her and I can't stop smiling.
MadMcCullough Posted 34 minutes ago from Web
MadMcCullough
If I woke up in Gregory Peck's bed on a Roman Holiday, I don't think I'd leave to go looking for exciting experiences. But I'm no princess.
sacchari Posted at 2:25am from Web
sacchari
The forces of nature knows I am unhappy - Roman Holiday is on TMC. ♥
5T4CKH0U53 Posted at 12:40am from mobile web
5T4CKH0U53
@TCManiacs you gotta be fucking kidding me?!? You always play Roman Holiday way too late so I can't stay up!!
Ballyhoo Posted at 12:32am from Web, in reply to TCManiacs
Ballyhoo
@TCManiacs Sigh,, Roman Holiday :) I LOVE that film and when I visited Rome remebered every moment of it
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCManiacs appreciate your feedback! Follow us @TCManiacs

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Who is the mysterious TCManiac?

First, I'll tell you who I am not. I am not affiliated with TCM. I am not some superbot created by software developers. I am not being paid by TCM or anyone else to dedicate my time to tweeting. I am a real flesh and blood human being. I am a real maniac for TCM. I really do keep my TV tuned to TCM 24-7. I created the TCManiacs twitter as a result of my sincere passion for watching Turner Classic Movies.

How I got started?
Well, I've been a fan of TCM since its inception. As I lay flat on my back recovering from a disabling health crisis unable to do little more than watch TV and surf the internet, I found refuge watching TCM round the clock. I soon developed an obsessive habit of keeping a browser tab open for the TCM schedule and beating Robert Osbourne's introductions to finding out facts for upcoming movies. My entire day and night became defined by the TCM line-up. At the beginning of 2009 I decided to check out twitter and lucked up on some fellow TCM fans to friend. During the 31 days Oscar I decided to dedicate a twitter just to share my TCM obsession by tweeting about every movie every day of February. I was totally overwhelmed by the number of fellow TCM maniacs that became my following. Its been a WIN WIN in everyway for me. I have had the opportunity to share fun stuff with some incredible fellow classic movie lovers and bloggers. With so many followers I became committed to maintaining the twitter schedule and finding fun stuff for upcoming TCM movies.
How may followers show appreciation?
As I mentioned before, I am not employed by anyone nor being paid for my time maintaining tweets and blog. However, you may express your appreciation for my labor of love by dropping a token of your appreciation in the hat. Simply click the Donate button below. Any amount your heart moves you to give no matter how small will be graciously accepted.
What you mean to me?
Even if you decide to skip tipping the hat, please take the time to comment or send a message with your thoughts and suggestions. Send ideas on more fun stuff you would like featured. Send me links to your own classic movie websites. I just want to hear from you! Let me know what sharing my little obsession is worth to you. Every follower is priceless to me!

Total Pageviews

Web Graphic Design by designables.net. Header background image compliments of MERiCG.DEViNART.com
 
View blog top tags